NOBODY IN THE WORLD
Name: Sabina Shukurova
Photographer: Jay Herrera
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
For as long as I can remember, I always loved to be in front of the camera. My mom always encouraged me: "you can be whoever you want to be, just strive"- and in front of the camera, I feel free and have no limits. I am me with all of my perfect imperfections. So to conclude, my mom was my inspiration and drive in all aspects of life.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have done little gigs here and there from as early as ten years old, but the past two years is when I officially believed I can do this.
3. Who is your favorite model?
There are many great models out there but if I had to choose one, it would have to be Kate Moss.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love to blast music in my room and act out the scenario in my mirror.
5. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of the young lady I grew to be. Obtaining independence and knowledge day by day is a big gain to me.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
In my lifetime I promised myself to bring change to at least one person on this planet. When it's all said and done, I would love to be remembered as a hero.