Name: Briyonza Murph
Location: Chicago, il
Photographer: Anna Amelina
Makeup Artist: Briyonza Murph
Hair Stylist: Briyonza Murph
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
When I was younger I always wanted to be one of the ethnic girls in the magazines and I wanted my face to be in places like New York's town square, on billboards and etc.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I started modeling in 2011 and took a break but every since 2015 I have been in full effect.
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model would have to be.. Hmm me! Lol. Besides myself, I really like Gigi Hadid.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
One of my biggest dreams is to get into medical school and become a Dr., I'm working towards it now ;)
5. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of having my own episode on MTV Truce in 2015.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as someone who was an underdog but came on top. I want females to remember me as someone it didn't come easy for so they can motivated to keep going even when they feel like giving up.