Name: Kelly-Ann Williams
Facebook: Kelly-ann Williams
Photographer: Danny Shaw
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I started modelling quite a few years back, and really liked how I can be myself in front of the lens, photoshoots have become my way of self expression I can be my crazy self and nobody can ever change that.
2. How long have you been modeling?
6 years, 4 years professionally
3. Who is your favorite model?
I would say my all time favourite model is Naomi Campbell, I love how she just owns everything she does
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I don't like wearing underwear ...ever. I like to feel free
5. What are you most proud of?
My son, Leo
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would like to be remembered as a model who isn't afraid to be herself, a lot of magazines and photographers require a certain look or feel and sometimes you dont have a choice when it comes down to shoots, I will always be myself in front of the camera, it will always be my form of self expression.