1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Art. I believe my skin and my soil is my canvas.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
Hands Down, Heather Moss.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
No! When I started modelling, I portrayed myself to be the most confident women in the room, but inside my own head I second guessed everything I did and burdened myself with a negative self image. Only in the recent years I have I begun to discover my own self worth, allowing me to love every inch of myself that god gave me without picking myself apart.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
Georjah Jaymes. That girl is an angel, always a positive spirit. To this day we still converse and brainstorm creative thoughts together to execute for upcoming shoots.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Be yourself, capitalize on YOUR individuality. Trying to look or be like someone else doesn't allow you to build your own brand.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
I deal with severe chronic pain EVERYDAY. The more creative exaggerations I work throughout my poses the more I find myself "WTF how does that hurt?' I've learned to accept it and make the best out of every shoot, and even if it kills me I know I will learn something from it and it will only make me stronger.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
To love myself for what God gave me. Once I found the confidence within myself was when I really saw the opportunities arise and doors begin to open.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm a grease monkey. I sleep, eat and breathe cars.
10. What are you most proud of?
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to go out knowing; I was the best I can be and always strived to be better today then I was yesterday.
12. Any last words?
"Capitalize on your individuality"
Don't change for someone else, be you, own you and love you.