Name: Ashleigh Joncour
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Photographer: Castaway Photography
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I don't have a particular inspiration, I love modeling and being part of the photo creation process.
2. How long have you been modeling?
About a year
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favourite is Taylor Hill but I also love Kendall Jenner and Emily Ratajkowski
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Yes in my own skin, being comfortable in front of the camera was something I had to work on
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
No I don't have any mentors but I do have amazing friends and I've met some great photographers who have have provided tips along the way
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?:
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - surround yourself with people who want to see you succeed
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Just recently I was doing a beach shoot, we tried to capture a moment just as the wave was hitting me but we completely underestimated the strength of it and both me and the photographer got slammed.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
Rejection isn't necessarily a bad thing, it gives you the motivation to improve and prove people wrong
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I can do a bloody great Forrest Gump impression
10. What are you most proud of?
How far I've come and how hard I work to maintain my body everyday
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A good person with a good heart and a great bum