KNIPP ON THE BEACH
Name: Alexus Knipp
Location: Pensacola fl
Photographer: Chris Barnes
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I use to be so insecure about my body, but once I got in front of the camera it all faded away .
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for about a year
3. Who is your favorite model?
I'm in love Bella Hadid
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I use to never be comfortable in my own skin . I thought I was always being judged because of how I looked but once I started modeling all the insecurities went away.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
My best friend is one of my biggest mentors . She believed in me and what I could do. She is pushed me and made me the person I am today .
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
My tips for aspiring models would be to just have fun and not have a worry in the world and definitely don't let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough .
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
I learned to love myself
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I took chorus all through high school
10. What are you most proud of?
Being published for this amazing magazine!
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
An amazing down to earth model