Photographer: Timothy Leon
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was always into fashion and traveling. Once I began traveling more I started to develop my own sense of style and get some sort of influence from every place I went. From feeling so inspired I decided to get in front of a camera and try modeling. Since fashion and modeling go hand in hand it's been a love of mine ever since.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling on and off for about 4 years now.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I learned to DJ when I was 13 years old. I was also the 2011 US National Gymnastics All Around Champion.
5. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of all my gymnastics accomplishments and how I have learned to spin anything negative that comes my way into something positive.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as a positive role model and a person who would do anything to make their loved ones happy.