Name: Jemma Jane
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I started taking photos as a favor to my friend who did my tattoos. When I saw the photos, I was shocked by what I saw vs how I viewed myself. At this point, I decided to dive in, get transparent, and begin the path to radical self acceptance. As the journey continues, I'm learning more and more about my quirks, sensuality, and character and embracing my beautiful, inherently flawed, perfect self.
2. How long have you been modeling?
About a year
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm a mom, I own goats for pets, I skateboard, and garden. Ha! That's pretty random.
5. What are you most proud of?
The person that I've become. I've fought a lot of serious battles (sexual abuse, drug abuser, narcissistic relationships, etc) and transformed it all into good energy to heal the world.️
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Realness and Unconditional Love.