Name: Juliane Becker
Location: Playa del Carmen/Mexico
Photographer: Gerardo Arteaga
Makeup Artist: Israel Lealtad
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I like new challenges! So every time you are going to shoot it's a new experience and I love that! Also to inspire people to be themselves and be proud of who you are! It's not always important to have the perfect body or this flawless face! It's important that you feel comfort in your skin and express this emotion, this feeling with your attitude and aura!
2. How long have you been modeling?
Been in this business now for 4 amazing years
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
Actually I am a dancer and my passion is dancing!!! It doesn't matter where I am, the music is always playing in my head and my body is moving to that rhythm!
5. What are you most proud of?
I am proud to have the most amazing parents in the world, which support me in every situation! Even when I got the crazy plan to go to live in Mexico! They supported me! I love them!!!
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The crazy girl who just did there thing, lived her life like she wanted to and always was happy with what she did!