Name: Alayna Kellett
Facebook: Alayna Kellett
Photographer: Giura Nua
MUA: Ann Oster | www.annoster.com
Stylist: Diana DiNoble | www.starkers.com
Wardrobe: Starkers Corsetry | www.starkers.com
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I have been a dancer my entire life so transitioning into modelling was natural. I love the opportunity to create beauty in a series of still images.
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
Coco Rocha because she is the epitome of versatility and self-assurance.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I got my motorcycle license at age 19 in order to host a show on TSN. That was a crazy time !
5. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my work with my dance students. Every milestone they reach feels like an accomplishment for me as well.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as generous. Generous with my time, my energy, my material possessions and of course, generous with the love I give.