1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I have always been one to love the spot light. My main talent is music, and what I plan on pursuing as a career, and with that as a base I was inspired to become part of many other industries, like modelling, and dance and fitness.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modelling on and off for a few years now.. It has always been a hobby to me.
3. Who is your favorite model?
I don't actually have any favourites.. I find beauty in many faces, shapes and sizes. My favourite thing about models is seeing their creativity and I envy and am inspired by many.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
I've never been shy of the camera. There will always be that initial excitement when experiencing something new, but it has always come naturally to me to adapt to different scenarios.
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
I wouldn't say I have, but I will give credit to Mystery Man Photography for getting me out in the modelling world and helping me learn a lot of key factors in becoming a model.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Don't be so hard on yourself. Even though I am not shy in front of a camera, I can find myself to be very judgemental towards myself afterwards when choosing pictures. You will always be your worst critic.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
Does WTF stand for those moments your boob falls out of your outfit and you don't realize until you look down? lol
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
I have a lot more to learn in the world of modelling, so I can't fully answer this question.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
I have hyperextended arms and am very bendable, sometimes comes in handy as a model, other times it can be a challenge..
10. What are you most proud of?
I am the most proud of getting out there and doing the things that I've always dreamed of as a little girl. The journey is still in motion so there is a lot to look forward to in the future, its just really nice to be able to look at myself now and give myself a pat on the back for following through with what makes me happy.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
When it's all said and done, I would hope that I have written a bunch of killer albums, and be remembered for my music.