Name: Sara Mastrangelo
Photographer: Raad Rahman
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I used to love taking photos of nature, but as I got older I grew more of an interest for being a model.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I started when I was 18.
3. Who is your favorite model?
To be honest I don't follow many people unless I know them. That being said, I don't have a favourite model
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I went vegan about a year ago and completely love it
5. What are you most proud of?
The fact that I'm in school right now taking traditional Chinese medicine, I really believe in natural healing and feel super proud that I have the motivation to learn what I love!
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want everyone to remember me for what I've done for the planet. I want to be the girl who was awake, educated and genuinely cared for the environment. I want to devote my life to help educate people on the real cause of global warming.