Name: Alaina Nicole
Location: Seattle, WA
Photographer: DeShaun Washington
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Got into modeling because it gave me a level of confidence I never knew I had
2. How long have you been modeling?
Since I was a little girl, my mom modeled, and so did my grandfather
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love jazz music, my grandfather used to work at a jazz bar in Sanfran and I've been in love with jazz ever since I first heard it
5. What are you most proud of?
Myself! At this moment in life is the time to find who you really are, and become who you want to be. I never thought I would be where I am today. But with hard work and patience I can finally pat myself of the back and say I'm happy
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who wasn't afraid to express themselves because they felt beautiful in their own skin