Name: Model Ukraine
Location: Orange County, CA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I'm from Ukraine and learned how to find beauty in difficult places early on: shadows of communist Russia, break up of society, emigration and barriers. Beauty ended up being the language that got me through.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I started in my teens and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Don't tell anybody but I look better now than I did back then :)
3. Who is your favorite model?
Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell - what a legacy. Both in their mid 40s and still strong, active and beautiful.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I speak 7 languages and will never stop travelling
5. What are you most proud of?
This might sound too silly, but the answer is my mom. That woman completely reinvented herself three times in my lifetime, she is the strongest person I know, if I inherited even a fraction of her grit - I'll survive anything
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
My art. When we look at Egyptian or Mayan civilizations we see their art not what business people created, I think that's what ultimately carries through time