Name: Theresa Cann
Photographer: Eames Alexander
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
A bit of a long time dream and a bit of self discovery. It's something I've only ever imagined myself pursuing and now that I'm making the small steps to get where I want to be, I feel as if this was what I meant to do from the beginning.
2. How long have you been modeling?
Less than a month
3. Who is your favorite model?
Michelle Lewin and Ana Cheri
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I go through about 50 or more bananas per week.
5. What are you most proud of?
Becoming confident in myself for the very first time through fitness. I have never been comfortable and more sure of myself and my abilities until now, and it's a great feeling.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as someone who always followed their wildest dreams. Someone who had a true raw passion for life and all the incomparable joy and beauty it had to offer. That way I hope I could inspire others to do the same. No matter who you are or what you want to make happen... You can make it happen.