PHOTOGRAPHER: Malcolm Flowers
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I actually was inspired through people telling me I couldn't do it. I was too short. I had tattoos. I didn't look like a model. In my eyes I feel you shouldn't have a label on what a model should look like.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling now going on my 4th year
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model, man that's tough. I have actually a few. Bettie Page, Mosh, CherryDollFace and Dita Von Teese. I get my style through each of them.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
Something random. Ha, well I enjoy drawing. I started drawing when I was 3 Winnie the Pooh stuff. I actually drew a few of my tattoos.
5. What are you most proud of?
I most proud of my family. I have 3 girls and my amazing husband of 7 years.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would like to be remembered as a passionate person of her dreams. That she never gave up on what she loved. A caring person.