DOWN AND DIRTY
Name: Jourdan Jerome
Location: Los Angeles
Facebook: Jourdan Jerome
Photographer: Jose Cervantes
Makeup Artist: Amanda Bourne
Hair Stylist: Amanda Bourne
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was discovered a couple years ago and really withheld from actively "getting into" the industry, as it seemed to me at the time as a very sexist and misogynist industry. Later I realized that as an artist, it is a perfect platform for me to further my self expression into the world and be seen for my art, my ideas, and my voice
2. How long have you been modeling?
About 3 years
3. Who is your favorite model?
It's a tie between Denka Obravodic and Bianca Boutlier
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I firmly believed that I was related to Michael Jordan in the 90's because my dad would joke about that's who I was named after (I'm not, and I wasn't)
5. What are you most proud of?
My ability to stand firmly in my trust and follow my path without question
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
An adventurous, brave woman who loved and lived fearlessly