NAME: Danya MacLean
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
FACEBOOK: Danya MacLean
PHOTOGRAPHER: Daphne Oliveira
MUA: Danya MacLean
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I never wanted to be “in the industry”… I’ve always just wanted to share a story through images and collaborate with fellow creatives simply for the sake of it. To me the creative process and the conversations out of it is what inspires.
2. How long have you been modelling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
I look up to strong women who are unapologetically themselves - Stephanie Rao and Amra Olevic to name a few. They take stunning photos but don’t identify themselves solely as models - which I relate to.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
My nickname growing up was “doodle” because I’m always doodling !
5. What are you most proud of?
I’m a proud recent graduate of one of the top design schools in the world - Ryerson School of Interior Design.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?