Name: Corin Clark
Photographer: Jason Harynuk
Hair Stylist: ay0_hair
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
It was actually an opportunity that I stumbled upon a few years back. A well known, talented photographer reached out to me. Next thing I know, I was flying to California to shoot in Laguna.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling for only 3 years now.
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favourite model at the moment would be Sahara Ray. She is beautiful, yeah, but on top of that she's so real and raw with her followers which I find brave and inspiring.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
Absolutely not! Seeing myself on camera for the first time was a very humbling experience to say the least haha. I soon realized how to manipulate my body in the right way to make it look good on camera..I was even told from other models.. "the more awkward the pose feels, the better it looks on camera".
5. Did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guide you?
From my experience, the modeling industry in Vancouver is quite small. I had to figure almost everything out on my own.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Some people are given a head start in this life, just means you'll have to run a little faster.
7. Do you have a WTF moment at a shoot?
My boob popping out infront of Kanye West.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
When I first started I didn't realize how important it is to have a creative outlet. Living a busy day to day life, it's so nice to have modeling as a way to express myself.
9. Tell us something random about yourself.
My first job was at a Christian summer camp.
10. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
An artist, I just hope i've been able to, even in the slightest way contributed to other people's happiness.