Name: Min Jensen
Facebook: Mins cakes
Instagram: Mins cakes
Photographer: Stacie Larsen
Makeup Artist: Carrie Purser
Hair Stylist: Carrie Purser
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
My passion for fashion definitely inspired me to become a model. Growing up in a very small coal mining town fashion wasn't looked at. I would dig through my moms old clothes from the 60's for outfits and create my own style.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I started modeling at the age of 17 then took a break while I had my four beautiful kids.
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model has always been and always will be Cindy Crawford
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I have 8 chickens a duck and this summer I nursed an orphaned skunk.
5. What are you most proud of?
Being a mom to four healthy happy kids.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A strong woman. I recently went through a divorce and lost my self worth. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my life my world completely flipped upside down. I decided you are never to old to go for your dreams so I jumped back into the modeling game.