Photographer: Marcel Anthony
Makeup Artist: @_theambernicole
Hair Stylist: @weavedoctorsgso
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I have always had a passion for modeling and showing my creativity in front of the camera. Growing up and becoming a confident woman, modeling became the gateway for me to openly express myself and showcase my ideas.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for almost 3 years. Committed to my brand, I envision myself expanding into fashion, print and catalog.
3. Who is your favorite model?
I have been influenced by several models such as Tyra Banks, Winnie Harlow, and Alek Wek. These are only some of the courageous women who have overcome adversity and opened doors, especially for women of color.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I am obsessed with hot cheetos and horror movies.
5. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of the woman that I am becoming. I can see how strong I am and with the lessons that I have learned, I hope to be a role model and advocate for women of all shapes and sizes.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as an overall great person who has overcome adversity and who is not afraid to seize the moment.