Best FOR LAST
Name: Christina Johnson
Location: Toms River,NJ
Photographer: Ben Longo
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
After being made fun of for my looks growing up and suffering from severe anxiety, I am finally so comfortable with myself and my body, modeling helps me embrace myself.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for about 6 years.
3. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
No way! I was made fun of up to high school, I never thought I would be welcomed in front of anyones camera! I was the biggest tom-boy.
4. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Do not let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. You are beautiful just the way you are. NEVER change!
5. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modelling?
That I am good enough, I see those photographers who have their favorites and put down the other girls. I am smarter now. Do not mess with me :)
6. Tell us something random about yourself.
I grew up on my fathers Standardbred farm, we train the horses for racing. I was actually named after my fathers horse "Christina Marie".
7. What are you most proud of?
Who I have become. I went from the depressed little girl who had panic attacks everyday to finally getting to love myself and life!
8. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The girl who conquered fear and anxiety. That became what she always dreamed of, that no matter how much I was pushed down I always got back up. For the girl who followed her dreams and is still on that path.
I am also an actress, look out for my movie being filmed this spring and keep an eye out for me at the Oscars one day!