Name: Brittney Marson
Location: Gilford, Ontario
Facebook: Brittney Marson
Photographer: Johan Johannesson
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I have been in science my whole life and upon graduating from McMaster University last year I was inspired to get into the industry in order to push myself outside of my comfort zone. Definitely has helped me grow as a person.
2. How long have you been modeling?
About a year now.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I lived in Vancouver, Calgary, North Carolina, and Kentucky all before I was 14.
5. What are you most proud of?
Definitely my H.B.Sc. from McMaster. I had to work very hard and sacrifice certain experiences to earn it, but it was definitely worth it.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Ultimately, I just want to be remembered for being a kind and warm-hearted person. I think the way we treat others is important, and sometimes a few kind words in an often too cruel world can really make a difference.