Name: Gallienne Nabila Hack
Photographer: Eric Larokk
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I started competing in pageants at age 4. Since I was competing consistently, I was traveling all the time and meeting so many people. I was constantly networking. Around age 10, I signed with an agency and began my career as a print and commercial model. Ever since then, I've been progressing and working with photographers all over the United States.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for almost 9 years.
3. Who is your favorite model?
She may not be a model, but her face is incredibly beautiful and she shoots so well. Angelina Jolie.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
My mother is caucasian with blonde hair and green eyes. My dad is Guyanese.
5. What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud to be a Christian. I am also proud to call myself a Children's National Medical centre ambassador.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who has a positive affect on others and doesn't stop pushing.