Name: Becca Charles
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Photographer: Scott Turner
Makeup Artist: I did my own hair and makeup for this shoot because it was a natural, every day look they wanted.
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I got into modeling through fitness competitions and I have loved (like all women lol) being in front of the camera.
2. How long have you been modeling
I've been fitness modeling for 5 years and have just recently started shooting with more variety of photographers for glamour, fashion, and boudoir. I am loving all of the projects that I've been a part of.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Fitness Model Michelle Lewin
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I am terrified by horror films lol
5. What are you most proud of?
My most proud moment in the industry was being 5th in the nation in my figure contest in 2014.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A good human being to all that know me as well as a role model to young ladies with unhealthy self image. I want them to know that they too can overcome those mental and emotional obstacles.