Name: Angelina Noranho
Photographer: Dan Robb
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I can't quite say that I was inspired so much as I fell into it. I was out of work due to a medical issue and had struck a few poses for my then ex. I found I liked being in front of a camera and was pretty good at it and it all sort of went from there.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've never modelled seriously so all in all about two years on and off.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I sing and dance in my granny panties while cooking when no one's around.
5. What are you most proud of?
Being able to keep my family relationships, friendships and making it through school despite the personal hardships I've had to face.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I just want to be remembered as someone who lived an awesome life chock full of adventures and mishaps that I laughed at as I got older.