Name: Sabina Shukurova
Photographer: Jay Herrera
Photographer IG: Creativjay
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I always loved and still love to be in front of the camera. It's where I feel free. My mom always supported me in anything I wished to do, so my mom was my inspiration.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've modeled from early age, but as recent as a little over two years ago, I started venturing out on my own and pursuing what I love.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Forever, Kate Moss.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love eating sour green apples with salt.
5. What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of who I am as a person. No matter what or who tries/tried to bring/brought me down - I still stand as a strong, intelligent person with my priorities straight.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I've said it before; if I can bring change or inspire at least one person in my lifetime- to be and do better, my duty on this planet is done. When it's all said and done, I want to be remembered as a hero.